ShadowMaster66ShadowMaster66

Main Audio Reviews Stats

xPHS ft. Jaydee - Forever xPHS ft. Jaydee - Forever

Great

Piano+Trance=Awesome. Great work on this song. The piano was flawless. You should make more songs along the same line as this one. Great work.

xPHS responds:

Thanks.

Gravitation =D Gravitation =D

Sweet

ok dude. this has some great potential in my opinion. You really need some bas line or percussions in there somewhere though. you think you could let me get the .flp or sheetmusic you used and let me mess around with it. talk to me on aim sometime my sn is Nightwishr2130.

Anphanax Final Anphanax Final

dude wtf?

why does this have only 3 downloads? its simple yet great in my opinion. if you turn the bass up it sounds great. in my opinion you should keep going with this and make it greater! Nice work keep it up

ADE - Kirjottaa Remix ADE - Kirjottaa Remix

Sweet

Great work all the way around. make more!

Thanks for your vote, ShadowMaster66! You voted 5 for ADE - Kirjottaa Remix, raising its score from 4.00 to 4.25.

v-m_-_viewtiful_sky_final v-m_-_viewtiful_sky_final

Nice one man

very strange if i do say so myself. coulda had a better ending though. pretty good. If im correct this is the Magix program right? i used it too for a while but it gets old because its somewhat limited. nice work keep it up.

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Dude, one I don't blame ya for the bad ending part...the thing is that i lost parts of the file. So i couldn't finish the song man! How did i lose the file? Well my computer got hacked someone stole my IP address and the internet wouldn't work...so i used the VIAO recovery system. Then all my stuf had to get deleted!(sigh)

Thanks for that V ass review man!

Keep it V man!

V-_-v-_-V-_-v-_-V
m-_-M-_-M-_-m

Bloody Tears DnB Remix Bloody Tears DnB Remix

Not bad

This is not bad at all.This is an awesome start.Keep working on this song. Clean it up a little theres some parts with low clarity. The melody you have here is great and you have good skills with precussion. This has great potential just clean it up a bit and make it longer!

-Thomas

Inner Dialogues-R.E. (REPOST) Inner Dialogues-R.E. (REPOST)

Great!

Everythings good on this song. I love the Bassline and the intro. Great work with the synths and percussion.Over all, great.

5/5

Kilkila responds:

Thanks dude!

Distant Dreams- OMEGA Distant Dreams- OMEGA

Well Damn..

I didn't even noticed you had The final version out when i reviewed the demo. the demo got a ten and this is perfect. Again, Love the melody and drums and everything. Keep it up and check mine out please.

Kilkila responds:

I definitely will, dude. Thanks for the reviews! I appreciate it a lot!!

Distant Dreams DEMO Distant Dreams DEMO

Pretty fricken good man

I love the intro to this, Nice and calm then when you brought in the drums it was better even though it was the premade loop it still flowed greatly with the song. Great work on the melody and the whole thing. May i what sound you used for the main melody? Can you look at some of mine also. I know i suck but i havent been making music long. Great Work!

-Thomas

Human Error (4min28sec) Human Error (4min28sec)

Great Song

This is my favorite of yours yet. In my op. the intro was just a tad long but when the beat kicked in it was perfect. Great work with the piano purely amazing. Keep making music. Your great at it. 5 all the way

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Favorite eh? I think this might be my favorite of mine as well. It might be a tad long, but it's exactly how I envisioned it when I first started writing it... Thanks for all the compliments man, and for the great review. I appreciate it, and keep on listening because I'll keep on making new songs, already got a few new ones in the works :)

-ac-